Wednesday, January 9, 2013

First Day of A Journey

This morning marks the beginning of two teams journeys. One team will be departing the Bahamas with renewed hearts and a kindled fire for the Lord to go on a new journey in a closer relationship with Him. Another team will be stepping onto the ALC camp not knowing what exactly to expect as God has planned amazing things to come for them.

Group 2 team lists have been posted on the right sidebar of this blog and will be posted in a separate post as well.

For the parents of team two, please kindly remember that these numbers are ONLY for true emergency purposes as we hope that team two might have the same experience of unplugging from a world filled with technology and into a time for the Lord to mold and shape them. Each of us has been praying non-stop for both teams and are edited to see what the Lord does with team two and also to see what team one does with what they have experienced.

As we hand off the torch, we leave you with this amazing letter of Psalms written by Mr. Wilson's team during the trip:

Who humbles himself to behold the things that are in heaven and in the earth? He raises the poor out of dust and lifts the needy out of the ash heap (Ps 113:5-7 Kaya)  How priceless is your unfailing love! Both high and low among men find refuge in the shadow of your wing. (Ps 36:7 Becks) O Lord my God, I called upon you for help     and you healed me. (Ps 30:2 Bri) All the nations surround me, but in the name of the Lord I cut them down. (Ps 118:10 Brooke) O Lord my God, in you I put my trust; save me from all these who persecute me; and deliver me. (Ps 7:1 Hannah B) He only is my rock and my salvation, my stronghold; I shall not be shaken. (Ps 62:6     Hannah V) The one who lives under the protection of the most high dwells in the shadow of the Almighty. (Ps 91:1 Cameron C) Who is the man that fears the Lord? Him  shall He teach in the way He chooses. (Ps 25:12 Jesse) The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I  be afraid? (Ps 27:1 Marielle) I rejoiced with those who said to me, "Let us go to the house of the Lord." (ps 122:1 David H) The voice of the Lord is over the waters; the  God of glory thunders, the Lord thunders over the mighty waters. The voice of the Lord is powerful; the voice of the Lord is majestic. (Ps 29:3-4 Richard) May all who     fear you find in me a cause for joy, for I have put my hope in your word. (Ps 119:74 Grant) The Lord redeems the soul of His servants, And none of those who trust in  Him shall be condemned. (Ps 34:22 Brett) O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you. (Ps 84:12 David) But I will call on God ad the Lord will rescue me.  Morning, noon and nightI cry out distress & the Lord hears my voice. (Ps 55:16-17 Cameron L) Because your lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise You.  Thus I will bless you while I live; I will lift up my hands in Your name. (Ps 63:3-4 Toni)


No comments: